Apart from the main business as full service airline, Garuda Indonesia Group also consists of Strategic Business Unit (SBU) and Subsidiaries. The SBUs are Garuda Cargo and Garuda Medical Center. The subsidiaries are PT Citilink Indonesia as Low Cost Carrier (LCC); PT Aerowisata (hotel, ground transportation, travel agent and catering); PT Abacus Distribution Systems Indonesia (global distribution system); PT Aero System Indonesia/Asyst (provider of IT services for the travel and transportation industry), and PT Garuda Maintenance Facility or known as GMF AeroAsia (aircraft maintenance, repair, and overhaul).
Garuda Indonesia Management Traineeship Program
- Are you passionate about airline industry, able to think out of the box, and being a leader? if your answer is yes, then our management traineeship program is for you. Garuda Indonesia Management Traineeship is an acceleration program to create leading professionals for critical positions in Garuda Indonesia. Specifically Garuda Indonesia Management Trainee covers:
- Classroom training on airline business
- Job rotation to various units at Garuda Indonesia
- Assignments at branch offices
- Male or female
- Single, never been married
- Indonesian citizen
- Minimum holds Bachelor Degree / S1 from reputable University
- Maximum age 27 years old (for Bachelor degree / S1) and 30 years old (for Master degree / S2)
- GPA minimum 3.25 for (for Bachelor degree / S1) and 3.50 for (Master degree/S2) within 4.00 scales
- Any major in university are welcomed to apply
- TOEFL score min. 500 or TOEIC score min. 600 (validity period for test taken on 2011-2013)
- Having organizational and/or committees experiences
- Willing not to get married during the training period (approximately 12 months)
- Willing to be placed / assigned to whichever unit and / or branch office according to company’s needs
- Register yourself offline at Garuda Indonesia Booth at BUMN Career days 2013 (5-7 Desember 2013)
- Garuda Indonesia has increasingly expanded its business through various changes that have been made so far. Along with these changes we are opening the opportunity for you to join as Garuda Indonesia Flight Attendants. Enjoy a variety of facilities, attractive compensation, and opportunities to get around the world and become Indonesian hospitality ambassadors.
- Female, single, citizen of Indonesia
- Attractive appearance and personality
- Sound mind and body
- Age between 18 - 27 years old
- Minimum SMA/ SMK/ Sederajat graduate, preferably Diploma 3 graduate or above
- Minimum height 158 cm and maximum 172 cm with ideal weight and proportional posture
- Not wearing glassess (contact lens is allowed) and color blind
- Proficient in English both written and spoken
- Please register to: career.garuda-indonesia.com
Chef on Board
- Awarded as The World’s Most Improved Airlines, The World’s Best Regional Airline and certified as 4-Star Airline, Garuda Indonesia has been the leading airline in Indonesia and expanding throughout the world. To Support company’s expansion plan, we are seeking qualified Chefs to be inflight on our Boeing 777-300ER aircraft. We invite professional & dynamic individual to join our team as:
- Check the food and beverage quantity and quality.
- Food and Beverages Preparation and Processing.
- Serving high quality and healthy dish with 5 stars restaurant standard (Fine Dining)
- Discuss Food Nutrition with passengers and responsible of developing menu
- Communicate with the passengers about the dish and such as describe menus, discover passenger’s desire and give recommendation to the passengers and ask passenger’s satisfaction about the dishes that were served
- Assist Serving Cockpit and Responsible of safety and security
- Male / Female
- Fluent in English with a good Communication and Interpersonal skill
- Experience at 5 Star Hotel or Restaurant as a Chef de Partie is desirable.
- Good appearance (clear complexion) and Good attitude
- Have Stable / Pleasant Personalities
- Proportional Posture (min. 158 for female and 165 for male, with Ideal Weight)
- Max. 39 Years Old
Should you be interested please apply to Garuda Indonesia Booth on BUMN Career Days 2013, Istora Senayan Jakarta, 5-7 December 2013, 09.00-18.00 WIB.