Headquartered in Houston, Texas, ConocoPhillips had operations and activities in 30 countries. In Indonesia, ConocoPhillips has been operating for more than 40 years and continues to grow and play a role as one of Indonesia's leading partners in meeting increasing energy demands by exploring new reserves as well as maximizing the value of existing core areas. We are searching for highly motivated, top-performing individuals who are seeking for the opportunity to develop, learn and grow with a dynamic and global company.
Senior Instrument and Control System Engineer - Jakarta
Basic Purpose / Responsibilities
- To ensure that the assigned Control System and Instrumentation modification or projects works are executed in an expedient, cost effective, safe manner and in compliance with the Company Engineering Standards and International Codes.
- To ensure that all BU Standards related to Instrumentation and Control is applied consistently in all facilities.
- Develop BU standard / guideline / philosophy for Instrumentation and Control area.
- Analyze Control System Engineering field evaluations and day to day Instrumentation and control system operational trouble shooting to include but not limited to Analyzer, DCS, PLC, etc.
- Support other disciplines to identify and evaluate optimum field development scenarios to improve long term equipment reliability.
- Analyze the LPO investigation
- Develop RCA, chronic failure study
- Act as a core member for HAZOP & SIL review.
- Analyze Instrument sizing calculations such as Orifice, control valve, PSV, Thermowell, cable sizing calculation.
- Analyze and review PFD, P&ID, SAFE Chart Diagram, Loop Drawings, Instrument Hook up, Installation Detailed Drawings etc.
- Analyze all aspect of Instrumentation design requirements including the compilation of scopes of work and specifications for conceptual and FEL development
- Prepare all aspect of Metering System design and maintenance requirement including the compilation of commercial impact
- Interface with contractors, technical teams to integrate development plans with existing facilities for complex bid package.
- Responsible for AFE package, Scope of work, Cost Estimate and JSA.
- Necessary Interface with the Regulator, government agencies and other project stakeholders as required in facilitating design and permitting reviews
- To lead of Technical Bid Evaluation and recommend the bidder.
- Contribute in-house technical design reviews and document distribution
- Review the contractor's technical work scopes are executed in accordance with Contract specifications, contract technical requirements and Industry codes & standards.
- Review the quality of construction, commissioning and project acceptance activities such as Factory Acceptance Test, Loop Check, Site Acceptance Test.
- Plan and promote all work to be implemented in a safe manner in support of the Project and Indonesian Business Unit's HSE objectives.
- Responsible for the review and assessment of the cost and schedule information
- Bachelor degree of Engineering, preferably majoring in Control System and Instrumentation
Prefererred Skill / Competencies:
- Familiar with Instrumentation Engineering Software Application
- Having experience in Engineering, Construction, Commissioning, and Start-Up of Oil and Gas related facilities
- Working knowledge of Instrumentation and Control System Engineering work which included :
- Field instrumentation including control valve, safety valve, analyzer, etc
- DCS / SIS / PLC / Fire & Gas
- Process Control Network
- P&ID, Cause & Effect Diagram, SAFE Chart, Logic Diagram, Control Narrative, Loop Diagram, Installation Drawing, etc
- SIL Study
- International Standard & Practice e.q ISA, IEEE, IEC, API, NFPA, EEMUA, AGA, ANSI, ISO, etc
- Desired Experience Level:
- Instrumentation & Control System Engineering Work for 7+ years experiences.